Monday, September 19, 2016

Tons of Fun with Boots!




   Happy Monday and Welcome Back! As you know (since I know you follow the blog and have subscribed so you never miss an edition *wink wink*) last week Wednesday was #NationalBootieDay and boy did I have a blast celebrating! Some may even say I had a little too much fun. LOL! I took one of my favorite Jersey dresses and paired it with 4 of my favorite booties to thoroughly celebrate the day. And to add to the festivities Shoedazzle and JustFab had a sale of 30% off all booties for that day. Can you say Winning???
Olive Jersey Dress by Venus


Top Left bootie "Eva" in Olive by Cape Robbin Top Right "Rachel" in Navy by JustFab
Bottom Left "Mavis" in Taupe by JustFab, Bottom Right "JoJet" in black by Shoedazzle.


Since then the weather has gotten cooler and definitely more fickle and so I was thrilled to be able to finally start wearing my full boots! Its been so fun getting to pair my new boots with old clothes and vise versa to expand my fall wardrobe and even better I've been learning ways to switch it up and add to it for better, longer and more versatile wear. Here's a few ways I've worn some of my boots so far.

These beauties above are named "Holli" in Whiskey and she can be found currently on JustFab. She's gorgeous and SUPER comfy and I ran errands in her all day and I mean I ran and not one issue to be had! Another pair I wore over this weekend was "Lavine" in Cognac by Leila Stone from Shoedazzle. She was purchased last year in late summer and due to my pregnancy I never got to wear her. Corrected that This year for sure as she's a perfect fall boot because she can be worn with dresses and skirts as well jeans and leggings.
"Lavine" Boot in Cognac by Leila Stone from Shoedazzle

What are you finding to be your fall staples and looks this year? I'd love to hear. Leave a comment below letting me know what you're finding as your go to in your wardrobe for fall this year. As always Thank You so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again!


With Love & Style

~*Sara*~

4 comments:

  1. Great post mama, and love all of your booties selections.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous boots and booties! I absolute love the Fall season for this very reason. I love boots/booties and jackets! I just purchased 2 drape jackets from JustFab and the Zola bootie (check her out). Can't wait to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this but YAY for your JustFab order! I can't wait to see you rocking them all! <3

      Delete