Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Taking Summer to Fall...





     Hello there and welcome back! Happy September, and more importantly back to school to you! I hope you had a wonderful and fun, relaxing and enjoyable Labor Day Weekend! I don't know about you, but I was definitely doing some labor since it's my boys' first day of this school year, so needless to say this Mama was busy with running around buying last minute things and labeling everything under the sun and of course planning and putting their outfits for the first day together.  

   Keeping in mind it's not quite fall (though in my head my wardrobe has almost completely changed over) but with a Tropical Storm Warning for us over here it's not exactly Summer either, I've got them in straight leg and boot cut jeans & graphic tees and some high top sneakers so they're comfortable and cool in case it's really warm but protected in case the weather does decide to do as predicted.


My 9 year old Nathaniel, My 6 year old Christian, and my 5 year old Benjamin on their first day of school wearing The Children's Place



   While they're off in those adorable looks, I'm super excited because as much as I love my sandals and wedges and adorable flats (only started really loving those this past summer Thanks to ShoeDazzle and JustFab's amazing collection of them!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Boots & Booties! Did I mention that I love them? And now that "Summer Booties" are a thing (Adorable booties w a peep toe and or some cut outs in the sides) you can actually wear booties YEAR round! Say What?! YES! I know! Amazing right?! And SO Fun! 



Ribbed Boat-neck Sweater and Moto Zipper Skinny Jeans from JustFab and "Kaylea" booties from ShoeDazzle





  So when there are warmer days out I can wear my fabulous Summer booties to keep cool and not worry about my feet over heating and sweating tons and still look fun and fabulous. Or if my favorite season starts showing early (crossing my fingers for that!) I can go all out with my Fall/Autumn wardrobe and rock my gorgeous collection of versatile and fun boots and booties for pretty much every look and style.



"Felina" bootie in black from ShoeDazzle


"Rachel" bootie in Navy from ShoeDazzle


"Salima" bootie in Bordeaux from ShoeDazzle

   Lately I've found that with my summer clothes if I can pair them with something from my coming season I can still wear them even if it's no longer "it's season". Example? Off the shoulder top you love and aren't quite ready to put it in the back of your closet yet? Throw on a pair of jeans or leggings with it, pair it with a pair of booties or boots (depending on your preference) grab a jean or bomber jacket( whichever one you've got) to throw on and bam! Instant fall look! Totally trendy and stylish! And you've recycled! Can it get any better? 




    I've been having a blast transitioning my wardrobe. I'm always finding new combos to take into another season so it helps me create new looks that don't make me feel like I'm dressed "like a Mom". And My favorite part? I can do it without breaking the bank and you can too! These great companies are always having sales and they're giving you quality too. You really can't go wrong. I hope you've found some ideas and tricks to transitioning your summer wardrobe to fall and some inspiration on looks and ideas and styles to try the next time you shop. As always Thank You so much for stopping by! 


With Love and Style

~*Sara*~




No comments:

Post a Comment