Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pumpkin Picking!!!!




        Hi Everyone and Welcome Back! TGIT to you all! I hope your week has been a good one and more importantly that it's been flying by for you so you can get to the weekend!! Our weekend was jam packed with wonderful family fun. We finally got to go Pumpkin Picking! It was as fun as you could imagine, especially since it was my daughter Genevieve's first time in the Pumpkin Patch. When preparing my look for that fun filled busy day of walking I made sure to do comfy and fashionable! My big brother Christopher his beautiful wife Ellie and their family, my cousin Joanna and her family including her adorable new baby boy and my big sister Stephanie and her husband Michael who had twins earlier this year, a beautiful little boy (who is also my godson) and a gorgeous little girl. She got to bring her children to the pumpkin patch for the first time ever as well. I really missed my oldest sister Natalie and her family but since she's still recovering from being sick, she wasn't able to join us but she was in our thoughts the whole day. It was a lot of fun for all and super packed. Here's how I styled myself.
Bodysuit by Fashion Nova
Jeggings by Angel Jeans
Mid Calf  "Kate" boots in Black by Shoedazzle
Liquid Matte Lipstick in Color "Stoic" by Younique

Close up of "Kate" boots in black by Shoedazzle

Genevieve was all smiles sitting in the group of Pumpkins

My Beautiful little family <3
(L-R)
Benjamin, Nathaniel, Genevieve and Christian
aka My World.

Just the girls :)

My handsome nephew Isaac holding Evie

My Handsome Hubby Joel and our baby girl Evie smiling in the Pumpkin Patch

My Nieces Gabrielle and her baby Sister Isabel (My Goddaughter) loving up on Genevieve

The Twins Noah and Colette Pumpkin Picking for the 1st time
How Adorable are they?!?
My Sweet Evie



We have been having some super warm weather lately which has been making going for walks so much more inviting since you get to enjoy all the foliage and colors of Autumn with the feel of summer. I had a meeting this morning but after it was so beautiful a day we decided to take advantage and go for a walk. I was wearing JustFab from head to toe. This is what I had on when we went for our quick walk.
Off the shoulder top in Taupe by JustFab
"Paint Drop" Jeans made by JustFab but Purchased from Shoedazzle
"Mavis" Booties in Taupe by JustFab



Genevieve and Mama on a Nature Walk
Evie's outfit by Carters

Looking at all the Colors

Silly laughs with Mama

Mother and Daughter <3


We are LOVING this weather and the beautiful colors being shown and I hope you are too. What have you been doing so far this season either with your family or with your fashions. I'd love to know! Drop a comment below and share with us. I appreciate it and you! As always Thank You so much for dropping by.


With Love and Style
~*Sara*~

2 comments:


  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    Trendy Women's Fashion Clothing

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello!
    a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this blog it's extremely useful to execute in our work.


    Regards.
    Trendy Women's Fashion Clothing

    ReplyDelete